Saturday, November 17, 2007

WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS TO FAIL

When you look around you and everything seems to fall to pieces, you stop momentarily in your tracks and contemplate: what, the hell, is going on... and where exactly did you go wrong?


In school, as I walk through the corridors and the pathways that lead from one building to another, I get this feeling that I am not the same person I sued to know: vibrant and energetic in attitude. While it is true that I continue to function efficiently my tasks as a college instructor, there no longer seems to be the heart that took me to the teaching profession in the first place.

And so i brood... wondering what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AIR OF "NOTHINGNESS"

  For Dec. 11, 2023 . Tabuk, Kalinga Truth be Told M-16 AIR OF "NOTHINGNESS"  Once, I thought I was lost in the dark. Stumbling th...